Yay!!!!!!

ava_girl_123

:DHave a Great Cruise and above all have fun.

Please come back and post a review and tell us all about the Freedom and the Flyer you get each day in your cabin let us know about things they have to do during the day and Spa specials etc. Take lots of photos of your cabin and ship to share with us when you get back.

Bon Voyage!!!:)

Marcy

We are sailing the Pride Marcy.. :)

That's what I'd be doing on my last night... ;)

Starting or re doing it for the 20th time like me? Lol..:)

Thanks everyone for the well wishes!! As you can see by the time of this post I CAN NOT SLEEP!!

Gail you have to get some sleep so you can party hardy!!!!!!

The Pride was our very first cruise!!!!!! I don't know if I should tell you to kiss her for me or kick her!!:rolleyes::rolleyes:

7 cruises down and 1 in three weeks. (thus my sarcastic remark as she was the source of our cruise addiction)

Have a FANTASTIC time

Kathy

Gail you have to get some sleep so you can party hardy!!!!!!

The Pride was our very first cruise!!!!!! I don't know if I should tell you to kiss her for me or kick her!!:rolleyes::rolleyes:

7 cruises down and 1 in three weeks. (thus my sarcastic remark as she was the source of our cruise addiction)

Have a FANTASTIC time

Kathy

I will kiss her for you Kathy! Lol:)

Now are we in the car going to the airport??? Are you in that start to zonk mode?? Hubby driving??? So know this excitement..thanks for the vicarious thrills..nothing like the first's in travel..next new ship to you will be your next one in cruising..the new veteran..then you can really give everyone the dish here, smiles...happy travels..sjn.

Hey Gail,

I am doing our Roll Call Dance with you - Shake, Shake, Shake, Wiggle, Wiggle, Wiggle!!!!!!! I can't believe it is finally here!!!!!! Really looking forward meeting you tomorrow at 3!!!

It's here!!!! It's here!!!!! It's here!!!!!

You to Michel! See you tomorrow!! :D

Yay!!!!!! Shake, Shake, Shake, Wiggle, Wiggle, Wiggle!! Yay!!! Look at my countdown clock!! :D

Whhhew... Ok..

Thanks for listening.. :o

I just wish you were somewhat excited. LOL

Going to be on Pride in January, after dry-dock. Interested to hear if anything clearly needs sprucing up.

Have funnnnn.

Hey Gail,

Sorry I didn't get to say Bon Voyage before you left. Don't forget to come back to our Bermuda bound Pirates of the Pride thread. We know you will be booking with us after this one.......your addiction has begun!:eek:

Archived