CB Princess Balcony

kroozerj

Booked a mini-suite on the dolphin deck in november, can anyone tell me if the balcony has a sliding door , or does it open out? Also, I read where it said the AC shuts off if the door is left open. Seeing as I like to sleep with the balcony door open, will this create a problem?

It is a sliding door, and we have always been able to leave the door open, but the room steward will shut the door when he works in your room. We did this in Alaska and loved the cool breeze at night when we were sleeping.

If it is a warm temperature cruise - having the balcony door open may cause temperature problems in your room.

Booked a mini-suite on the dolphin deck in november, can anyone tell me if the balcony has a sliding door , or does it open out? Also, I read where it said the AC shuts off if the door is left open. Seeing as I like to sleep with the balcony door open, will this create a problem?

Its a sliding door but the AC does NOT shut off if the door is open.

There is a strong suction of wind through the cabin and into the passageway that is created when the cabin door is opened at the same time so use caution as the door can get pulled out of your hand and slam shut.

It will fill the cabin with hot outside air pretty quickly.

Archived