Mid ship vs back/aft...first cruise and I'd like your opinion

jaspertl

We are booked on the Sun Princess Baja deck mid ship (rooms 523 & 545 with balconies)

We are 2 couples traveling together and would like have our cabins next to one another but when we booked they weren't available.

I have been calling Princess every day and they haven't had any cancellations for cabins next to one another in our location but do have 2 towards the back of the ship in 713 & 715 (or right around there) on the same Baja deck.

Any comments on this back location....? We'd like to be next to each other but don't want to compromise to a less desirable location to do it.

Is the back a less desirable location???

Can you tell me the differences between mid and aft?

I too would suggest you consider the aft cabins. Bonus you can get outside in a hurry too if some scenery catches your eye. I like the forward cabins on the Aloha deck and the great access to the little known front deck. If going in Sept, definately head out there clear nights for maybe aurora. I have sailed the Sun 3 times in Alaska. The first trip was when it was the largest ship sailing, now it's one of the smallest. :)

Archived