Silver Wind Medallion Suites 801-804

dougburns

We're booked next summer in 803 on the Wind. There was little I could find online about these suites, so I asked my TA to have SS send me some pix. The suite looks really nice. The balcony looks quite large with 2 doors to the cabin - one into the living room and the other into the bedroom area. The wife is really happy as we can lie in bed and look out to sea letting the sunrise be our wake-up call.

I hope this helps answer your query. Maybe SS will someday get their site updated for the Wind Medallion suites. Meanwhile, enjoy.

1768656675_SilverWindMedallionBedroom.jpg.873da1b3aee40a7e080595540c3356eb.jpg

129033887_SilverWindMedallionLounge.jpg.b35fbeb1cc8dcfb1ea7fbbbce8fa5d01.jpg

1507624391_SilverWindMedallionBalcony.jpg.f50ec322cb24d05aa3e8655ff8200958.jpg

2054910970_SilverWindMedallionBathandwalk-inshower.jpg.739abfe7f6f42db651419769717c30c9.jpg

• 10 months later...
We're booked next summer in 803 on the Wind. There was little I could find online about these suites, so I asked my TA to have SS send me some pix. The suite looks really nice. The balcony looks quite large with 2 doors to the cabin - one into the living room and the other into the bedroom area. The wife is really happy as we can lie in bed and look out to sea letting the sunrise be our wake-up call.

I hope this helps answer your query. Maybe SS will someday get their site updated for the Wind Medallion suites. Meanwhile, enjoy.

[ATTACH]165621[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]165622[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]165623[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]165624[/ATTACH]

Would be very interested to know how you like suite #803 as we are about to book one of these deck 8 Medallion suites or go with a Silver Suite. Any detail you could share about your experience, the location of these cabins and the actual suites would be appreciated.

Thanks.

In my opinion, these suites are not really Medallion nor Silver. The spaces are separated by curtains just as in other suites. There is no door to a bedroom so I don't feel they are worth it to me. They have a great bathroom tho'! The verandas are large.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
Grooveman-

When are you staying in 803? We have it booked for Aug 29th and would love your feedback if you have already enjoyed the suite.

Just hoping for some feedback too ! Please post any pros and cons of these suites. Is there any noise from the gym overhead ? And what about room service ? We have one of these suites for our up coming Black Sea cruise in July.

Ann

Archived