Concierge Lounge on Oasis

On the Freedom Class ship's concierge lounge, Diamond C/A members use their sea pass card to enter. I am assuming it was for D and D+ only since it stated on the door "Diamond Lounge". Is it the same on the Oasis or is the Concierge Lounge only for Diamond Plus? I hope it is still for both since I am not a Diamond Plus yet. I am only a few doors away from the lounge on deck #12 and it would be very convient. Any info on the Concierge Lounge would be appreciated.

Thanks,

On the Freedom Class ship's concierge lounge, Diamond C/A members use their sea pass card to enter. I am assuming it was for D and D+ only since it stated on the door "Diamond Lounge". Is it the same on the Oasis or is the Concierge Lounge only for Diamond Plus? I hope it is still for both since I am not a Diamond Plus yet. I am only a few doors away from the lounge on deck #12 and it would be very convient. Any info on the Concierge Lounge would be appreciated.

Thanks,

The Oasis has a Diamond Lounge for Diamond members and a Concierge Lounge for D+ members. This summer we had a separate pass card that would allow us access to the Diamond Lounge since we are Diamond. We did not have access to the Concierge Lounge.

My understanding is that Diamond members only have access to the Diamond Lounge but not the Concierge Lounge. If you are cruising on a ship that does not have both, they have an evening Diamond event offering complimentary beverages in a lounge such as Viking Crown.

Many ships have a concierge lounge, which is for all suite guests (except junior suites) and also Diamond Plus guests. You'll find a concierge lounge on all Oasis, Freedom, Voyager, and Jewel class ships, as well as select Vision class ships. (Enchantment and Grandeur for sure, not sure which others have added a C.L. so far)

Oasis and Freedom class ships also have a Diamond lounge, which is for all Diamond and Diamond Plus guests. Other ships will have a nightly diamond event for D and D+ guests, in one of the lounges; you should receive a letter in your cabin with details.

So...depending on which lounges are available on a particular ship:

-Suite guests can use the concierge lounge

-Diamonds can use the Diamond lounge (or attend the Diamond event)

-Diamond Plus can use the concierge lounge AND the diamond lounge (or attend the diamond event)

So...depending on which lounges are available on a particular ship:

-Suite guests can use the concierge lounge

-Diamonds can use the Diamond lounge (or attend the Diamond event)

-Diamond Plus can use the concierge lounge AND the diamond lounge (or attend the diamond event)

Quoting myself here...

I will add that a friend cruised last year on the Monarch, which has neither a conciere lounge or a diamond lounge. They do have the nightly diamond event. My friend is not diamond, but was staying in a Grand Suite, and was invited to attend the nightly diamond event. So it seems that if there is no concierge lounge, and perhaps if the number of D/D+ guests on a particular sailing is not very high, suite guests MAY be invited to the diamond event.

Archived