Eurodam cabins SS6108 or SS6113

CarolZaga

I would appreciate any information about the cabins and the balconies for cabins SS6018 or SS6113 on the Eurodam. According to the deck plan, the cabins are at the 'angled/jut-out' section of the ship. How does this effect the cabin size compared to a 'regular' SS cabin? What's the furniture placement on the balcony on the jut-out cabins? Does the jut-out affect the amount and placement of the furniture on the balcony? Is the balcony able to accommodate two lounger-type chairs as well as a table and at least two chairs so as to have meals out on the balcony? For any of you who have stayed in SS6018/6108 and a 'regular' SS cabin, which would you choose? Sorry for so many questions. We're looking at 20 days on board if we do decide to take the cruise, so would really appreciate any information! :)

I would appreciate any information about the cabins and the balconies for cabins SS6018 or SS6113 on the Eurodam. According to the deck plan, the cabins are at the 'angled/jut-out' section of the ship. How does this effect the cabin size compared to a 'regular' SS cabin? What's the furniture placement on the balcony on the jut-out cabins? Does the jut-out affect the amount and placement of the furniture on the balcony? Is the balcony able to accommodate two lounger-type chairs as well as a table and at least two chairs so as to have meals out on the balcony? For any of you who have stayed in SS6018/6108 and a 'regular' SS cabin, which would you choose? Sorry for so many questions. We're looking at 20 days on board if we do decide to take the cruise, so would really appreciate any information! :)

I have photos from fellow CC members for SS 6113 Superior Verandah Suite Stateroom Deck 6 Upper Verandah Deck I do not have photos for SS 6018 BUT, it will be the reverse of SS 6113 http://joanjett2000.topcities.com/HAL/Eurodam/index.html

I was in one of the 'bend' Staterooms on the Oosterdam and absolutely loved it!! You can see the layout of the furniture in the Stateroom in the link above.

If you look at this photo you will see the same deck furniture that will be in SS 6018 and 6113. But they will be more spaced out. I felt like we had more room than the other stateroom Verandahs around us. (I do not think there will be enough room for a lounger though. http://joanjett2000.topcities.com/HAL/Eurodam/SY-6072_maurmc-006.jpg

Hope this help.

Joanie

Thanks Joanie for the info on the cabin and balcony and the link to the photos. The cabin looks fabulous and spacious. I was concerned that with the "bend" in the balcony, there wouldn't be room for a table and chairs on the balcony to have breakfast/meals, as well as a comfortable chair with ottoman to just sit out and relax after a day of sightseeing. Looks like there won't be a problem. Thanks again! :)

Same cabin configuration, and I was lso hopig to get a chaise lounge out there - I will take some pixand post in September/October, depending on whether I can do so from the ship or have to wait to get home.

Joanie - for all the help you have provided, I am more than happy to let you post anything of mine on your site, which is a veritable "Holland Bible"! Many thanks!

Same cabin configuration, and I was lso hopig to get a chaise lounge out there - I will take some pixand post in September/October, depending on whether I can do so from the ship or have to wait to get home.

Joanie - for all the help you have provided, I am more than happy to let you post anything of mine on your site, which is a veritable "Holland Bible"! Many thanks!

LOL, now that takes it a bit far:) I really enjoy doing this for everyone!! It is fun, and keeps me out of trouble shopping instead;)

Joanie

Those are my photos that you saw from Joanie. We were in 6113 on Eurodam and loved it...there is a nice extra area that the staterooms on the "flat" part of the ship do not have.

If you have any other questions about this stateroom please ask...I will be happy to answer. :) :)

Douglas, Thanks for sharing the photos of SS6113. The cabin certainly looks large :) and comfortable so I've gone ahead and booked the stateroom. Since the balcony has the jut-out, does the balcony have a table and two chairs as well as an extra chair with ottoman? We love having our breakfast out on the balcony when we can and it's so wonderful to be able to relax in a comfortable chair with ottoman in the afternoon out on the balcony.

Douglas, Thanks so much for posting the pictures of the balcony. As I mentioned before, I was concerned that the 'jut-out/bend' wouldn't allow enough space for table/chairs, etc. Now that I've seen the photos, I'm not longer concerned - that's for sure! I've booked the cabin and can't wait until we sail on the Eurodam. Thanks again.:)

Archived