How Many swim suits/trunks?

tmee

I am planning to bring a two piece and a tankini top that will work with the black bottom of the two piece. I'm not sure if I'm brave enough to wear the two piece as it shows my midriff and I've put on some weight since last year's cruise. I was brave enough to wear it last year but my thoughts were I don't know anyone, but this year I'm not sure. I know I'll wear the tankini top lots and I LOVE the colors in it, it's kind of a leopard print with blues, & aquas in it. The two piece top is a red/black/white print and it is cute too!

My hubby will probably bring two suits, one is a straight regular bathing suit, the other is a pair of shorts that are a bathing suit as well, those are his favorite. I think I might need to take him shopping before we go, and broaden his horizons a little!!!!

I am still in the process of trying to find a couple cute little dress/coverup things to wear with the suits, wish me luck!!!!

It really does depend on your habits. If you are water loving people, you will need more suits. It's one area I don't think people need to skimp on at all, bathing suits, even my one piece suits or his longer shorts don't take up much space and they can be packed into compression bags.

We usually take 3-4 each, fewer if we are going on a cool weather cruise. I take at least one even on a cool weather cruise if they have a solarium onboard the ship.

Archived