booked princess alaska cruisetour; whats included

1sweetp

BQ, I hear you. I may not get the Natural History refunded and end up paying a little extra for the shuttle on-my-own, but when I look at the overall trip and getting to travel with the people I'll be spending time with, a few extra bucks for me to take the shuttle that afternoon is small potatoes. THAT'S the compromise that I meant. :-)

Well said... and I agree.. a few extra dollars for the shuttle is a small compromise.. You must be traveling with a group that you already know and for those who are going as couples, the cruisetours are a great way to meet some nice people from all over.. Different things work for different people.. I'm glad you were able to work out the shuttle! Have a wonderful time!!

How do I get out of the Tundra tour and which shuttle should we take. We are booked for the afternoon Tundra tour, 4:30? If we arrive from Fairbanks around noon, would we have time to check in and then catch a shuttle? Also, my FIL enjoys the dinner show, so I know we will be doing that.

BQ you are right I wrote the wrong tour. It is the Natural History tour that we or I want to get out of. Done it twice, don't need to do it again. Since we are arriving from Fairbanks around noon, and will probably be going to one of the dinner shows, do we have another option. I did notice last year that close to the train station were trails, is this so?

Thanks for all your input.

How do I get out of the Tundra tour and which shuttle should we take. We are booked for the afternoon Tundra tour, 4:30? If we arrive from Fairbanks around noon, would we have time to check in and then catch a shuttle? Also, my FIL enjoys the dinner show, so I know we will be doing that.

BQ you are right I wrote the wrong tour. It is the Natural History tour that we or I want to get out of. Done it twice, don't need to do it again. Since we are arriving from Fairbanks around noon, and will probably be going to one of the dinner shows, do we have another option. I did notice last year that close to the train station were trails, is this so?

Thanks for all your input.

If you are only one night at Denali Park your only option will be to book the SHUTTLE bus yourself. I do not recommend booking independently the Tundra Wilderness tour- although it may be available? If you want the distance into Denali Park- you won't have time for the dinner show. Only you can decide what is more important. Your shuttle choices will be the 2pm Fish Creek or 3pm Toklat- what I recommend with the time frame and no independent transportation. If you are 2 nights in Denali Park then you have the entire next day for the shuttle.

Archived