about pictures at the photo gallery

maggie0104

Hi,

Gem feb 2010, paper only. If your own memory card is full you can transfer all on a cd or dvd at the photo gallery.

It is a marketing position for NCL, 5X7, 8X10, 10X12 on high gloss paper you can hold in your hands will sell more than an electronique version. And they delete there card very fast in order to take more more more pics of all of us.

Just scan your photo into a computer when you get back. As long as you are using a good quality scanner it works fine. (If you need to take it to Staples or some other copy center to do it just get a copyright release from the photo department before you disembark).

Just scan your photo into a computer when you get back. As long as you are using a good quality scanner it works fine. (If you need to take it to Staples or some other copy center to do it just get a copyright release from the photo department before you disembark).

It is an option, but not really worth paying $$$ for a photo which I have to scan. I've tried that before and the pictures never look as good.

It's really not the end of the world or anything to complain or argue about, but I would probably buy all the pictures for $$$ if they were electronic. That's why I asked.

Thanks everyone!

Archived