Diamonds in December question

Does anyone know if this promo applies to cruises that start in November and go INTO December, or does the whole cruise have to be in December? Good pricing on a cruise that starts Nov. 28, but need to know the answer to this first.

Thanks!

Does anyone know if this promo applies to cruises that start in November and go INTO December, or does the whole cruise have to be in December? Good pricing on a cruise that starts Nov. 28, but need to know the answer to this first.

Thanks!

Hi Carol, here is a thread with extensive discussion about it D/D+ December Event AGAIN!!!! Last Page

Start from the last page and work your way forward. Mr. Evaluator did some research on this and I think you will find your answer.

I believe that the cruise beginning November 28 will quality

Yes ours is good that starts Nov 28 also. Question? If you really wanted the correct answer and are booking why would you not call C & A and get real information instead of cruise critic and a lot of different opinions?

Because you can call C&A and still get alot of different answers, if you called the UK office when the announcement was first shown here on CC, they did not even know about the promotion. Once again this is highlighting the poor communication between Miami and the UK, with such a high percentage of ships and passengers sailing from Europe it is time to sort this out. I love RCI but this really frustrates me :D

Yes ours is good that starts Nov 28 also. Question? If you really wanted the correct answer and are booking why would you not call C & A and get real information instead of cruise critic and a lot of different opinions?

I won't disagree with you however that does not mean the info you get here is going to be correct.

Because you can call C&A and still get alot of different answers, if you called the UK office when the announcement was first shown here on CC, they did not even know about the promotion. Once again this is highlighting the poor communication between Miami and the UK, with such a high percentage of ships and passengers sailing from Europe it is time to sort this out. I love RCI but this really frustrates me :D

Incorrect linda... You need to call CA... Nov 28 cruise that I am on.Lliberty qualifies for extra credit.. Best to call Crown and anchor they have list of Nov Cruises that qualify.. Hope this helps...:)

I'm glad for you. The info I rec'd from C&A said it counts for Dec. sailing only. I've not made my sailing yet.

Obviously, you get different answers. Does not mean they are correct from C&A either.:eek:

I won't disagree with you however that does not mean the info you get here is going to be correct.

So true, see answer above:rolleyes:

This is the email received concerning the Diamonds in December event. Please note under Terms & Conditions.

header.gif headline.gif spacer.gif

As a special thank you and tribute to your loyalty, when you sail with us during the month of December, you will be recognized and pampered by the entire Royal Caribbean® crew. As our honored guest you will enjoy:

Special Commemorative Gifts Exclusive Offers on Future Sailings Plus, an Extra Cruise Credit* on any sailing in December!

Make your December vacation a truly memorable experience with this exclusive opportunity designed especially for you. You can explore all of our December sailings at www.RoyalCaribbean.com/Diamond or call us today to reserve your December cruise and join us for our Diamond Celebration at

1-866-507-7245.

We hope to see you onboard,

Crown & Anchor® Society

spacer.gifspacer.gifTERMS & CONDITIONS

*Cruise credit will be awarded after completion of the sailing. Diamond Celebration events are limited to the Diamond and/or Diamond Plus Crown & Anchor member named in this invitation. Diamond Celebration events are applicable to any ship departing on or at sea by December 1-31, 2010; exceptions will be Jewel of the Seas begins December 3, 2010 and Brilliance of the Seas begins December 5, 2010. A valid Crown & Anchor membership number must be provided within reservation before embarkation day to be considered for all Diamond Celebration events. Rewards may vary by sailing and are subject to change without notice. Offer is non-transferable.

Does anyone have any idea when the •Exclusive Offers on Future Sailings • might be released? Sure would be nice to know what sailings will be offered ahead of time. If I recall last year all Oasis sailings and a bunch of others qualified. Thanks

Here is the list that Mr. EVALUATOR put together.........I know he won't mind my sharing it............again:D There are actually 71 cruises that sail in the month of December.

Here is a list of the ships with their last November cruise that will include December sail dates , and qualify for the Diamonds in December.

SHIP….............Nights…...Start Date…......End Date

Enchantment…...9….......11/27/2010…...12/6/2010

Oasis…..............7….......11/27/2010…...12/4/2010

Radiance….........5….......11/27/2010…...12/2/2010

Rhapsody…........7….......11/27/2010…...12/4/2010

Splendour….......15…......11/27/2010…...12/12/2010

Adventure…......14…......11/28/2010…...12/12/2010

Explorer….........12…......11/28/2010…...12/10/2010

Freedom….........4….......11/28/2010…...12/2/2010

Grandeur….........7….......11/28/2010…...12/5/2010

Liberty …...........4….......11/28/2010…...12/2/2010

Mariner…...........7….......11/28/2010…...12/5/2010

Serenade…........7….......11/28/2010…...12/5/2010

Voyager…..........7….......11/28/2010…...12/5/2010

Independence…..11.…...11/29/2010…...12/10/2010

Legend…............4…......11/29/2010…...12/3/2010

Majesty…...........4…......11/29/2010…...12/3/2010

Monarch…..........4…......11/29/2010…...12/3/2010

Navigator…........5…......11/29/2010…...12/4/2010

Vision…............14…......11/30/2010…...12/14/2010

These ships have cruises that start in December, and qualify.

Allure….............4….......12/1/2010….....12/5/2010

Jewel…............10…......12/3/2010….....12/13/2010

Brilliance....…...12…......12/5/2010….....12/17/2010

These cruises start in November, have sail dates in December, but DO NOT qualify for the benefits

Jewel…............10…......11/22/2010….....12/3/2010

Brilliance....…...12…......11/23/2010….....12/5/2010

Thanks for ALL your answers. The cruise I am considering is on the list of ones starting in November that do qualify. Good to know.

I got that email, but it was addressed to my husband and I noticed it said this offer was only for the person mentioned in the email. I am D also and actually have more cruises than DH with RCL. Go figure. But I think as long as you are a valid D or D+ member you will qualify for the benefits of sailing in December.

Archived