Galveston texas luggage question

squeakymedic

We have a large group leaving on Voyager of the Seas out of Galveston in Feb. We are staying in a hotel the night before. Can we load the whole groups luggage in one pick up and drop off around 1030-1100 and the group come in for check in later? What time will they let you start boarding?

Thanks for any information...

We have a large group leaving on Voyager of the Seas out of Galveston in Feb. We are staying in a hotel the night before. Can we load the whole groups luggage in one pick up and drop off around 1030-1100 and the group come in for check in later? What time will they let you start boarding?

Thanks for any information...

We are cruising the last week of February, also on the Voyager. If you are sailing the same week check out the Roll Call Section for the Meet and Mingle.

Thats the time I usually go to the pier. Drop my luggage and then go get in line! Love getting there at that time and on the ship to start my vacation!

I agree. Getting there in the morning and then getting on board once the embarkation process begins is always the best way to begin the cruise.

Keith

Archived