New bucket of beer deal?

frito58

I can understand that you can run out of them at some point in the cruise to but to not even have any before the cruise even starts? That is a bit strange, especially now that people are starting to hear about it.

I wonder if they might "find" one lying around if you are REALLY nice and have a few extra dollars for the bartender? It seems to me that on some cruises I have not been able to get something but if you are really nice and you tip well, they seem to go out of their way to help you a bit more....

I couldn't tell you right off-hand of all the brands, I will check with hubby later. I know we are Miller Light drinkers ( no boo's please:)) and they didn't have that for the cooler.We settled for Bud Light. Definitely will try to post back what waiter told hubby.

I seem to remember the balcony neighbors were drinking Mich-ultra out of theirs. It seemed to be really popular because you would see all the girls with their totes, and all the guys carrying their cooler!

O.k., the choices were : Bud, Bud Light, Michelob, Michelob Light, Michelob Ultra, Coors Light, Corona and Medalla. :)

O.k., the choices were : Bud, Bud Light, Michelob, Michelob Light, Michelob Ultra, Coors Light, Corona and Medalla. :)

Cool , I can live with that , I like Medalla get it everytime we are in San Juan, Didn't know cruise ships had it. :p

I can understand that you can run out of them at some point in the cruise to but to not even have any before the cruise even starts? That is a bit strange, especially now that people are starting to hear about it.

What if you don't care about the bag, just the beer inside? If they say they ran out of bags, they should still be able to give you the same beer deal in a bucket. I'll bring my own opener...

What if you don't care about the bag, just the beer inside? If they say they ran out of bags, they should still be able to give you the same beer deal in a bucket. I'll bring my own opener...

Technically you are buying the cooler. If you don't buy the cooler you don't get the discount on the beer. I checked my receipt and the first charge was for the cooler. The refills were for the beer

post 150 page 8

If you go to page 15 - post 286 you can click on the link in the "quote" for the picture.

Post numbers are a good thing.....

... page numbers can vary, depending on how you set your preferences, I set mine for the maximum # of post per page allowed, so I don't need to scroll through pages as much.

... page numbers can vary, depending on how you set your preferences, I set mine for the maximum # of post per page allowed, so I don't need to scroll through pages as much.

Forgot it varies depending upon settings. Mine is whatever the default is.

Forgot it varies depending upon settings. Mine is whatever the default is.

In case anyone wants to change....

User CP

Edit Options

Thread Display Options

Number of Posts to Show Per Page

Schmoopie, they come with their own attached opener, so you don't need to worry about that either...:D

Archived