And what were the results?  

53 members have voted

1. 1. And what were the results?

• Thanked you and joined
    • Thanked you and didn't join
    • Cursed you because they got addicted like you
    • Ignored you

Guest Time2gocruzn

Oh yeah...I tried. I guess they figured why would they need to come here when they have me to blab blab blab about every little detail I have read or learned, and to forward them every good review and picture I come across. LOL!:D

I post on a variety of boards that are not travel related. I have recommended cruisecritic to tons of people - not sure if they ever showed up here or not. I'm just so happy that I found this site that I'm glad to share it with others. We are getting ready to book our first Carnival cruise after only sailing on Princess and once again, I have a lot of questions myself. And who else to ask but the experts, right derf?

I work on the Miltiary base up here and have told so many Military members about this site.Even the highest ranking female( hoo ah!) in the Canadian Military knows about it.I work hand in foot with the Military Police and they know about it...could this spread into a pandemic website?:rolleyes:

Some have joined, others havent. One friend (never cruised before) asked for advice since I had cruised before, and I recommended CC. Hard to beat the amount of info available. Money saving tips, first-timer tips, etc. It is hard sometimes to venture out into something new, but with CC, even first-time cruisers are starting out with a huge advantage.

Snowy - So true and funny! I am the cruise guru at work. I am helping 3 different people with cruise plans. Another is leaving on Thursday and I helped him with cave tubing in Belize. I guess the pictures of the ships on my cubicle is the big clue! Even though I give them this website, it's just easier to ask me. In my next life I'm going to be a cruise planner.

Archived