Where are the designs of the new Princess ships!

JAMESCC

I know I sound like a broken record but where are the designs of the new Princess 141,000 ships! I know I'm impatient but shouldn't we at least have preliminary designs of the ships? I'm dying to see what they come up with.

I know I sound like a broken record but where are the designs of the new Princess 141,000 ships! I know I'm impatient but shouldn't we at least have preliminary designs of the ships? I'm dying to see what they come up with.

I haven't read any posts or seen any links to any hints of the new designs. It looks like you will have to wait until they are announced. ;)

If I were to guess, they will be similar to the modified grand class ships with more passengers, but I sure hope I am incorrect in that guess.

You know I had stared at that picture for a long while when it was posted, and thought that I saw portholes below the water line, I quickly realized that it was supposed to be a reflection in the water, but that got me thinking, wouldn't it be an amazing addition to have some type of observatory? Like a bar with windows below the water line? You could definitely see fish while in port, and may possibly see some while travelling during the day as well as dolphins etc. Wouldn't that be neat? That bar/restaurant would certainly get a lot of business! Imagine if it were a restaurant, each table being seated at their own private porthole during the day? How fun!

ya know, I saw that picture posted in the thread last week, but does anyone know whether it's official? Somehow it just doesn't look ... "right" to me. Not to mention the fact that there aren't anywhere NEAR enough lifeboats/tender craft visible. ;)

ya know, I saw that picture posted in the thread last week, but does anyone know whether it's official? Somehow it just doesn't look ... "right" to me. Not to mention the fact that there aren't anywhere NEAR enough lifeboats/tender craft visible. ;)

I agree it just doesn't look right. It definitely is not official. I suspect the real ship will look much different. I just am surprised we haven't gotten official drawings or artist renderings yet. JC

One thing that is off in that picture is that the Princess logo is backward.

Apparently it was taken in the Santa Clarita office.

Technically that wouldnt be wat they would look like all outside cabins will have balconies unless those are for viewing?

Actually the two new ships will only have balconies and no window only type rooms above the promenade deck. Not sure whether they will have cabins with port holes below and along the plaza deck.

You know I had stared at that picture for a long while when it was posted, and thought that I saw portholes below the water line, I quickly realized that it was supposed to be a reflection in the water, but that got me thinking, wouldn't it be an amazing addition to have some type of observatory? Like a bar with windows below the water line? You could definitely see fish while in port, and may possibly see some while travelling during the day as well as dolphins etc. Wouldn't that be neat? That bar/restaurant would certainly get a lot of business! Imagine if it were a restaurant, each table being seated at their own private porthole during the day? How fun!

Great IDEA - but I wonder if they leaked :o - like in crossing the Pacific or Atlantic?

Imagine seeing an underwater :eek: ICEBERG?

Actually the two new ships will only have balconies and no window only type rooms above the promenade deck. Not sure whether they will have cabins with port holes below and along the plaza deck.

Aren't those porthole cabins for officers and performing guests?

Archived