Just Got the Call

nurseer

Just got a call from Carnival for my upcoming Dream cruise, but not the one I wanted. It was a recording telling me to get to the port between 1:30 and 3:30--yeah right!! I want the call from the upsell fairy. After 8 cruises I have yet to get that call. :mad:

Just got a call from Carnival for my upcoming Dream cruise, but not the one I wanted. It was a recording telling me to get to the port between 1:30 and 3:30--yeah right!! I want the call from the upsell fairy. After 8 cruises I have yet to get that call. :mad:

Is the Dream leaving late that day?

If not I would get to the pier at the same time I always do which is between 10:30 and 11

Is the Dream leaving late that day?

If not I would get to the pier at the same time I always do which is between 10:30 and 11

Probably not. We got the same call last December, but since it was not our first cruise we totally ignored and got there at 10:45 as usually and were standing on the deck at 11:20. I think they try to do it for crowd control, some people will do as the call says, not everyone is on these boards.

Archived