Where to buy soda in MIA

momwlgibbs

I was wondering if anyone knows where I can buy 12packs of soda in or around the MIA airport. We dont want to pack them in our luggage and we were going to take the shuttle offered by Carnival to the port(so asking the cabbie to stop isn't an option). Also should we take a cab or the shuttle; which one is cheaper?? Thanks!!!

I was wondering if anyone knows where I can buy 12packs of soda in or around the MIA airport. We dont want to pack them in our luggage and we were going to take the shuttle offered by Carnival to the port(so asking the cabbie to stop isn't an option). Also should we take a cab or the shuttle; which one is cheaper?? Thanks!!!

Cab will be cheaper....quicker.... and will be willing to make a stop at a convenience store to pick up your soda needs !

Cab note.....we flew into miami two years ago and took a short cab trip to the port....the driver asked US to pay the toll!!!!! Not wanting to be put out of the cab, I handed him the couple of bucks, but when it was time to pay the rate after the ride...i deducted the price of the toll. Maybe thats the way they do it, but it didnt sit well with me.

per taxi BUT that is for a direct trip MIA // port

if you ask to make a stop the cabbie is not obligated to charge the flat fee - you are then on the meter and the meter doesn't cover tolls either.

But it won't cost you much more ... the flat fee is pretty close to the metered fare IME...

the real reason for the flat fee I suspect is to avoid arguements over a dollar or so that could be a result of traffic or specific route....

There is no place at or near the Miami airport where you can go buy soda before getting on the shuttle. The shuttle is a per person charge so it will be cheaper to just take a cab to the ship but if you ask the driver to stop at a store, shop fast because the meter will be running.

Archived