Best cruise line for a 1 year

mystic5091

I am starting to research cruises for next year and depending on when we go we will have a 1 year to 1.5 year old. Is there a cruise line that is better than another for little ones? Do any cruise lines allow water diapers in the pools? Thank you for your help

I would recommend Disney or RCL. Disney has a nursery and a splash zone for kids in diapers. The new RCL Class has a nursery and splash zone as well. In addition, the Freedom and Liberty will be adding a nursery during dry dock in early 2011. Keep in mind that the there is a fee for the nursery but it may be worth it. In addition, RCL charges a 3rd person rate even for an infant. We did NCL with our 1 year old DD and all we had to pay for her is taxes and port fees, which was great but they didn't activities for her. I posted on here a few weeks ago about cruising with a 1 year old so check out that post for some tips.

Most ships don't allow diapered folks in the pools...but a few ships do have "splash zones" for the diapered ones. If that's important to you (I know the baby won't have a clue!), then research that before booking! Otherwise, pick what YOU want...the baby doesn't care!

Archived