What do I do? I feel like I am really missing stuff.

GrammyJill

@bobbyleduck - page 4 of your docs is not the FunPass. It refers to the FunPass, but the FunPass itself is a separate doc. On that pesky My Cruise Manager Page, you have to pull the View Details menu to reveal the Edit Checkin page, which will THEN show you a PRINT FUNPASS button if you've completed your checkin checklist. Not very direct, I'll grant you that.

Thank you. Got it. I'm sure I would have been fine with just the other documents, but I've printed the "Official" FunPass, and am ready to go.:) It is important to print the other documents if you have a Carnival arranged transfer, because that is where it is found, and it says to present it at time of embarkation. Also, if you want to print Carnival luggage tags with your cabin information, that is where it is found.

Happy cruising to all!

Bob

Thank you all so much for your help! Screenshots, everything...wow!:)

I just went ahead and printed all of the document (except the stuff about spa services etc). Bizarrely, if I select 'view details' on the 'my cruise manager' page, it just gives the options of 'plan activities' or 'view documents', not 'edit check-in'. Time to go and drop the dog off then head for the port!:)

A-cruisin' we shall go!!:D

xx

Archived