Luggage tag example no longer included in E-docs?

elena7seas

The porters at the pier will have blank tags--you just fill them out, attach them to your bags, and give the bags to the porters. Only takes a few minutes.

I you want to be extremely prepared then have a black marking pen with you. Sometimes the porters don't have these even though they have the blank tags - although usually they do.

From Celebrity Web Site:

How do I receive my luggage tags?

Subject: Online Check-in and Documentation

North American guests who have received their electronic cruise document (eDoc) and have an assigned stateroom number may request their complimentary luggage tags by logging on to Online Check-in

Once you log-in (providing your name, last name, ship & sail date), select "request" in the Luggage Tags section of the Cruise Documentation Page to submit. A set of eight complimentary self-adhesive, printed luggage tags will be mailed via the United States Postal Service to the North American mailing address provided in your request form. The tags color coded & customized to your ship, sailing date & stateroom.

Luggage tags may be requested as soon as you receive your eDoc, up until 14 days prior to sailing. Luggage tags will be available upon arrival at the pier for guest with a guaranty stateroom or for guests who do not submit a request at least 14 days prior to sailing.

If you receive printed cruise documents for $35 per document, your customized set of luggage tags will be included in your printed document book.

You should register online because it will speed up your boarding as well as the boarding of the people behind you. It's easier to do online than standing at a counter at the port. After you have registered you can print your Xpress pass and if it's within 45 days but more than 14 you can order luggage tags. A facimile will print during this period when you print your express pass.

To get onboard you will need your Xpress pass, passport or other suitable id and the credit card you registered online.

Have a great cruise!

Chicago boy, did your TA get you the great resident rates for Illinois. You can save a lot of money. Have her call Celebrity and ask!

Hi There,

Our air from Chicago to Rome (non stop) and Fort Lauderdale to Chicago (non stop)using Choice Air came in at $889.00 p.p. We think that is a great rate considering it includes our transfers to the hotel in Rome We are going in a day early. We booked our hotel through Celebrity as well so we have transportation the pier too. I suppose we could have booked the hotel ourselves but we like to make it easy on ourselves. That's the puropse of a vacation! Thank you for your advice.

When I did panama in January, I missed the ordering time, but the sample was page 7 or so in the e-docs. I mocked up a sample and made my own. My mom is on dialysis, and we had 20+ boxes with us, so I used self adhesive labels that I put on when we got to the ship/porters. Worked out great. The sample labels were blue.

We order the pre-printed luggage tags from Celebrity but find them to be really flimsy and very prone to tearing and separating from the luggage. Someone on these boards made the excellent suggestion to strengthen the tags with clear packing tape-- works like a charm!

Archived