zuiderdam laundry

porrah

I have been reading the boards and it seems as though there is a do it yourself laundry room on the ships, and also I get the impression that send out laundry is free. Is this true? It will obviously make a packing difference if you can wash things. Perhaps someone who has been on the Zuiderdam will be able to enlighten me. Thanks in advance.

I have been reading the boards and it seems as though there is a do it yourself laundry room on the ships, and also I get the impression that send out laundry is free. Is this true? It will obviously make a packing difference if you can wash things. Perhaps someone who has been on the Zuiderdam will be able to enlighten me. Thanks in advance.

The Vista and Signiture Class Ships do NOT have self-service laundries (Zuiderdam is a Vista) Free send out laundry is only for Deluxe Suite passengers (S, SA, SB, SC & PS) and for 4 Star Mariners. There are unlimited laundry packages that can be purchased (price varies by length of cruise, ship, itinerary and phase of the moon ;) ) Also laundry by the bag (how ever much you can stuff in the bag) can be sent in for a fixed cost ($20-25).

These Vista class and Singature class ships do NOT have a self service laundry: Zuiderdam, Oosterdam, Westerdam, Noordam, Eurodam, Nieuw Amsterdam.

You would be wise to call Ship Services at 1-800-541-1576 to get the prices for the "unlimited laundry" and ;aundry by the "bag" for your cruise.

We used the unlimited laundry on two cruises and it was great. I forget the price, but it was reasonable, they do a fantastic job and the service is quick. Send out in the morning and it will be back either that afternoon or the next morning. We sent clothes out every two days and when I came home I only had a small amount to wash. You can also bring fewer clothes and use them twice, especially things like shorts and sport type shirts that you might only want to wear only once in the heat. Give it a try, it is a good deal.

Archived