Inspiration Secret Deck

Lisa30126

It did, until you posted about it where everyone and their brothers (and sisters) can read about it. :D

Nothing's secret on a cruise ship other than places that people don't think to venture. Which is why this site was created so that people could SHARE info. What's a "secret" to some would be common knowledge to others who have known about certain places on the ship because they venture the entire ship - something I don't generally do. It has been nice to find areas that i've read about on here, but as long as i'm on a ship, with the breeze and sun as my friend, I'm good if I find them or not!

Does the Legend have a observation deck? or the Spirit Class ships

We loved the Legend, there is a walkway observation area on the Lido on the front of the ship, and if you go up one level there is an observation deck that goes in front of the gym.

Nothing's secret on a cruise ship other than places that people don't think to venture. Which is why this site was created so that people could SHARE info. What's a "secret" to some would be common knowledge to others who have known about certain places on the ship because they venture the entire ship - something I don't generally do. It has been nice to find areas that i've read about on here, but as long as i'm on a ship, with the breeze and sun as my friend, I'm good if I find them or not!

I take it you missed the smiley (big grin) at the end of my post.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm curious about any secret areas aft on Inspiration.

I notice on the deck plans that there seems to be doors at the end of the hall. Looks like if you went through the doors (if they exist) you'd be on a balcony of some sort.

Anybody have any info???

TIA!

I'm curious about any secret areas aft on Inspiration.

I notice on the deck plans that there seems to be doors at the end of the hall. Looks like if you went through the doors (if they exist) you'd be on a balcony of some sort.

Anybody have any info???

TIA!

Which deck are you referring to? :confused:

Which deck are you referring to? :confused:

Riviera, Main, Upper and Empress.

Never mind. I finally found a good picture of the back of the ship. The area is not open to the outdoors, except on Atlantic Deck.

Yep... sure does...

Make your way to the Verandah Deck. Go all the way forward past the passenger cabins. At the far end there's a door. Open that door, go up the steps and open THAT door.

Once you step out you'll see this veiw:

IMG_0532.jpg

You have now arrived at the observation deck past the famed Secret Door!

:)

I have a V deck cabin booked for Nov. 3rd one down from that door. I spent allot of time out there on the Fantasy since it was right outside my cabin.

Great! I will be sailing the Fantasy in Dec. Even though I have a suite with a balcony of my own, it will still be fun to find another SECRET deck.

On the first day of our last cruise while we were exploring the ship waiting for our cabin to be ready, my hubby and I wandered onto the deck on the Costa Atlantica where they stored the extra anchor and propellers. It was really neat because those things are HUGE! I really think that it was supposed to be a CREW ONLY area though, even though there was no sign, because as we went back into the ship we noticed (as we did not before we went out) that we went through one of the oval metal sea doors - not a regular passenger door. Oooops! :eek:

WOW WISH I KNEW last January!!!!

We had an inside room! First time! I felt kinda of cramped on the Inspiration! Had a great time, just thought there was not enough outdoor space for all the people on the ship! The serenity deck was always crowded I though! Hung out there, but really hard to get a chair!!! :( Really have to go first thing in the morning and never leave!

Thanks for info, go to know in future if I ever go on that class ship again!!!! :)

Does the Legend have this secert door?

B

The doors are "secrete" because you can't see the door while standing in the middle of the hallway. On the Legend everyone in the gym is going to see it because it is right in front of all that glass.

Archived