Prices at Margaritaville

Name Of The Game

I was at the one in Jamaica back in april 09, I got a drink in a souvanier glass and it was like $14. I'm pretty sure they were under $10 without the glass. Hope that helps some.

Also, my group of 6 girls got 5 meals and the 6 drinks and our tab all together was just over $100

I don't see drink prices. Less than $10.00 each I hope??

It's under Events, kind of hidden. Here's the link, then click on the PDF file. :)

http://www.margaritavillecaribbean.com/rest_menus.html

I was at the one in Jamaica back in april 09, I got a drink in a souvanier glass and it was like $14. I'm pretty sure they were under $10 without the glass. Hope that helps some.

Also, my group of 6 girls got 5 meals and the 6 drinks and our tab all together was just over $100

Sara- Doesn't sound too bad.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The one in Grand Cayman is expensive. There was 4 of us, each had a drink (alcoholic of course) and one appetizier and it was over $60.

However, I will say that the experience was well worth it! We had a blast in there!

• 2 weeks later...

Went to the Margaritaville in Montego Bay (2 months ago) and two 16 ounce margaritas cost me $17. The menu prices said $7.25 each, but the server added in his own tip. :D Food is pricey and is on par with TGI Fridays/Chili's quality wise. If possible, avoid the food, and sit in the bar area where all the action is.

Someone was passing out coupons for a free 8 oz margarita with any purchase. The two least expensive food items on the menu were cheesy quesadillas or conch fritters for $9.95. We ordered the quesadillas which came in three triangles with salsa and sour cream on the side. Tasty enough but by no means filling. Good thing we had just eaten breakfast a couple hours earlier! They said you could also order a drink and get the free margarita so for our second purchase we ordered a pina colada for $7.95 (I think) and got another free margarita. When we asked for the check we weren't given anything printed on paper; the server just quoted $19.00 (and some change). Kids were using the slide and it looked very fast. The music was good. There was a small beach behind Margaritaville but the water wasn't clear like in Grand Cayman. Any questions, let me know.

Basically..Margarittaville isn't really a place but a state of mind....buy the drinks enjoy the slide and relax you are on island time....we are true Parrotheads and hit every M'ville in all all ports...the M'ville in ocho rios Is the best...private beach with security to keep vendors away..a slide that drops down in the middle of the bar...teh food was tasty the music loud and fun...teh bar dudes are a kick....everything is FUN

Angela

• 2 weeks later...

We went to the one in Grand Turk and it was expensive. I think we paid $41 for a bucket of beers (had 4 in it I believe). :( But it was a really fun place with an awesome pool. We were happy to not be in a saltwater for the day! ;)

I know this thread is supposed to be about menu and prices but I have a few questions about M'vlle at Montego Bay. Do you take a taxi or is it an excursion? If taxi, approx how much? Is there a beach for swimming or is this pretty much a restaurant? I cannot figure out what to do in Montego Bay. Thanks for input!! :)

I know this thread is supposed to be about menu and prices but I have a few questions about M'vlle at Montego Bay. Do you take a taxi or is it an excursion? If taxi, approx how much? Is there a beach for swimming or is this pretty much a restaurant? I cannot figure out what to do in Montego Bay. Thanks for input!! :)

you can take a taxi...less than 2 miles away...no beach for swimming...this m'ville hangs off the edge of a cliff. The waterslide is cool.....there are also water trampolines in the water...go snorkeling and ahve a blast...we always do.

Angela

We loved the M'ville in Grand Turk. We had fun at the one in Grand Cayman. We would go back for sure, but def this is not the place for penny pinchers or those looking for a deal. Burgers, nachos, ect were all around the 9.95 to 12.95, drinks I can't remember the exact prices but beer/margaritas were around 8 or 9 and any specialty drink was around the $14.

Also the menu prices were all in "Cayman Dollars". When we were there last week it was 1 Cayman $ = $1.25 US, plus they add on the 15% auto gratuity.

All in all it was fun, but not easy on the wallet if you plan to have a couple drinks.

So...there is a fresh water pool for swimming? I've never been to a Margaritaville restaurant. Based on some comments above about "slides and trampolines in the water", I'm guessing there's a pool to swim in so I should wear a swim suit if I want to get in. Do they have a swim up bar? That would be neat. Thanks for the feedback! Still trying to decide what to do in Jamaica...

The one in Grand Cayman is expensive. There was 4 of us, each had a drink (alcoholic of course) and one appetizier and it was over $60.

However, I will say that the experience was well worth it! We had a blast in there!

That's because the Cayman dollar is so much stronger than the American dollar. Prices are listed in Cayman dollars so when your bill comes and your paying with US $$ it can be a big shock. But I agree we love the one in GC!

Archived