Totally confused on what to do in Calica/PDC! HELP!

TurnLeftKasey

We are going on the Carnival Elation Nov 15th on our honeymoon, we will both be 28 at the time. We want to spend the day low-key (no partying), quiet (away from familes with screaming kids, no offense!) beach day with shopping/food/etc...

What are your ideas?

We are going on the Carnival Elation Nov 15th on our honeymoon, we will both be 28 at the time. We want to spend the day low-key (no partying), quiet (away from familes with screaming kids, no offense!) beach day with shopping/food/etc...

What are your ideas?

Grab a cab and go to 5th Avenue in Playa Del Carmen. You will find anything that you could possibly want. You are one block from the beach. Plenty of stores, resturants, and bars. If it is too noisey or crowded simply walk down the street or beach until things suit you.

• 1 month later...

I agree, I just got off the Majesty yesterday - after talking to many people about what to see/do, the verdict was 5th Ave. There was this one guy who mentioned something about going into the water with bread in your hand and watching thousands of fish swarm you, he said its best to experience it with an underwater camera - I think I will pass. LOL

• 1 month later...

My wife and I are also on the Elation leaving the 15th. A small group of friends are doing a Catamaran/Snorkeling trip by Cozumel and Calica Cruise Excursions from 10-2 which will leave time for 5th Ave before we have to be back on the ship.

Archived