Dressing for Dining in Specialty Restaurants

denby

The dress code is the same in the Specialty Restaurant as the rest of the ship is on any given day. Other than formal nights, you can go dressed casually, although we choose too get a little dressier. My hubby usually wears a blazer, but no tie.

I'll confirm what 3418ahl said - that dress in the specialty restaurant tends to be a little dressier, on S class this is especially true at Muranos which has a very elegant atmosphere (On the M Class the specialty restaurant is similar to Muranos). A large percentage of men, but not all of them, wear a sport coat there on Smart Casual nights.

The dress code is the same in the Specialty Restaurant as the rest of the ship is on any given day. Other than formal nights, you can go dressed casually, although we choose too get a little dressier. My hubby usually wears a blazer, but no tie.

I agree! We did two specialty dining nights. My DH wore the blazer and I wore dressier tops than I would have to the MDR. It seemed that most people chose to kick it up a notch, but has long as you meet the MDR standards, you'll be fine.

Enjoy!

Sara

Archived