Pre Booking Restaurants

mtebor

Hurray, less than 100 days for Oasis. While I plan to book Hairspray in advance, I was wondering how necessary is it to do the Giovannis, Chops and Solarium Bistro before I board. I don't want to pay for the restaurants ahead of time and hoped that I could book them the first night on board.

Thanks

Hurray, less than 100 days for Oasis. While I plan to book Hairspray in advance, I was wondering how necessary is it to do the Giovannis, Chops and Solarium Bistro before I board. I don't want to pay for the restaurants ahead of time and hoped that I could book them the first night on board.

Thanks

You can wait until you are onboard, just be aware that a lot of people will have already made reservations, and a lot of other people like you who will be rushing to make them when they board, and there is a very good chance that unless you want to eat at 5:00 or 9:00, you won't be able to get the reservation times you want. Be prepared to be flexible.

Archived