Caribbean Princess R746 or other Aft Cabins???

AliceS

We're back and R746 is small and has two port holls for windows. We didn't have much motion at all. The seas were smooth on the 3/5 cruise, but the noise was really bad. There were kids down the hall who stayed out all night and banged the doors at 4am and made so much noise that they woke me every night. I would never take that cabin again. It's not the back of the ship as much as being right at the door. The kids missed the ship in St. Martin and we had one peaceful night, but they were back with a vengence on Princess Cay. That night was the worst. It's difficult to understand how some can be so rude and inconciderate. Believe it or not, we still had fun.

Thankyou AliceS...

Hope your trip was still good despite the jerks that you encountered at night. Were they youngsters doing the noise or teenagers. Did Princess ever address the nightly problem? Did you do MUTS? How was the Caribe Cafe? I think I'm changing my room to an Inside near the bottom of the ship based on all those motion e-mails and the small size of the room that you stated. Thanks for your insight into the CP.

The motion was not a problem. The seas were calm except for one night and we could feel the motion, but you could feel that everywhere. Our jerks were on spring break and must have been ON more than that. Unreal.

We didn't go to MUTS, but it is a fantastic picture. We wanted to see one of the movies, but had a conflict and figured that we could see the movie at home, but couldn't do the live show at home.

Caribe Cafe was our place for breakfast every day and we had dinner there twice. The seafood was wonderful and my hubby would have been there every night, but I prefer being served in the dining room. They really designed a cozy place there though and it was one flight up for us. Our room was convenient to the back of the ship, our favorite place.

Archived