Eating Vegetarian

cass040105

This is why it's better to wait until you board so you can work with your waiter(s) and the Maitre d'. They will accommodate any request. All you have to do is ask.

For those who say, "They didn't have anything or only one thing," if you have any special diet, no matter what it is, you have to tell them. They can't guess what your needs are because with 3,000 people onboard, there are probably 3,000 different personal preferences so the food that is prepared is designed to appeal to most people.

Anyone have any experience with "raw vegan" , specifically the Crown Princess? I have a (non-computer) friend who is cruising for the first time and she is really worried about selection. And you can see why, with her very restrictive diet. I have told her to check with the waitstaff as soon as she boards and talk to them everynight.

Anyone got any other ideas? Or knowledge about raw food on this ship??

Anyone have any experience with "raw vegan" , specifically the Crown Princess? I have a (non-computer) friend who is cruising for the first time and she is really worried about selection. And you can see why, with her very restrictive diet. I have told her to check with the waitstaff as soon as she boards and talk to them everynight.

Anyone got any other ideas? Or knowledge about raw food on this ship??

Boy, that is tough one. From what I understand is that they do not eat anything that has been heated to over 190 degrees. It may just be raw fruits and veggies for her...

Archived