orient beach question...

dis2cruise

...is there an area where the kids really won't see too much nudity?

How would you define "too much"? If it really means ANY nudity, you should go to another beach. Even when it rains nude rain worshipers stroll the beach.

On most of the beach you will not see a lot of nudity. The extreme south end at the Club Orient Naturist resort obviously will have the most nude people. The further you get from Club Orient, the fewer nude people. However chances are you will see at least a couple of nude people. Believe me unless, you make a big deal about it your kids won't - just mention to them that they may see some naked people and that staring is rude. The last time we were at Orient Beach, we were seated next to a family. The kids looked at the first nude person they saw and then pretty much ignored anymore nude people that walked by.

Believe me unless, you make a big deal about it your kids won't - just mention to them that they may see some naked people and that staring is rude. .

Yes, this is true. We didn't know about the topless or nudity of any of the beaches in St Martin, so imagine our surprise. It was no big deal with our kids, we just kept on doing what we were doing.

Ask your taxi to drop you off away from Club Orient and you will be away from most of it.

Yep, you're wrong. Topless means no top. Nude means no swimsuit. You will see about the same number of nude guys as nude girls. Sounds like you need to take your blinders so you don't see any swinging dudes.

Yep, you're wrong. Topless means no top. Nude means no swimsuit. You will see about the same number of nude guys as nude girls. Sounds like you need to take your blinders so you don't see any swinging dudes.

I guess Orient beach isn't for me. ;)

We were there last year and stayed by bikini beach club (good food) and it was fine jet skis and beach chairs everywhere some topless people and only one nude couple came around. We are going back again this year and can’t wait. It wasn’t any worse than south beach Miami. We have a girl 16 and boy 10 they could have cared less.

Archived