Allure stateroom with pullman bed?

May be a stupid question (if so, sorry!) but I am looking for a stateroom on the Allure with a couch and a pullman bed that is not a Family stateroom. Why, you ask? I have been told that you can only book a Family Stateroom if there are 5-6 in your party (even though there were four of us when we went through the Panama Canal a couple of years ago). The brochure says up to six, it doesn't state a minimum.

My husband and I will be traveling in January 2011 on the Allure with our 14-year-old son and a friend of his (a girl). I think you see where I'm going with this - they can't sleep together in a pull out sofa bed, and I'm not really excited about having to sleep with her and have my son sleep with his dad. The brochure is very confusing and when I called RCCL directly they weren't very helpful (I think I got the guy on a bad day).

Any advice/help you could provide on this would be greatly appreciated.

Go to the website, select the ship and you'll find a link that points to view the deck plans. For Allure:

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/findacruise/ships/ship/decks/deck/home.do;jsessionid=0000QzgdyNOrZtSLFp_GP3jNCzQ:12hbioan0?shipCode=AL&shipProfile=1353

Use the drop down to pick the deck you're looking at. Notice at the bottom left there is a key that will point out the rooms w/ a sofa bed, pullman, two pullmen, one sofa bd one pullman etc.

Good luck! :)

Archived