Jane L. Powell - on which ship?

jeanettep

Hi,

My lovely wife and I saw her on the first and last night of our first cruise and she is fantastic :D

Ahhh the Chocolate Goddess of Love ! She is funny and like others have said, so down to earth. She's got my vote for top performance on our first cruise.

She had an act were she needed volunteers ( guys ) on stage to sing choral with her. Of course I crawled under my seat to hide, but next time if she does that act again ... I wanna be on that stage singing "...under the boardwalk... boardwalk..."

I'm a big fan of Jane Powell as well. Not just her name makes me like her (Chocolate Goddess of Love) but her overall personality both on and off the stage. What a great performer! I saw her once but three time during that sailing on the Norwegian Dream. She was actually the HIGHLIGHT of that cruise. I haven't been able to sail with her again but glad to see she's back doing the Boston to BDA run sporadically. :)

May she continue to sail with NCL and maybe one day she'll pop up on a voyage I'm on. :)

Archived