Fake Eye Lashes question!

ryzmom

Wow! Those look great! How long does it take to get in?

You mean, how long does it take to get an appt with Courtney? I was ablw to book it a week in advance, but then, my guess is that her biz probably falls off a little in the summer. With people going to the beach, etc, they're probably less likely to do them.

I was up at her place and watched her apply them to someone else, and it takes a long time, and the person sometimes dozes off while she's putting them on. She's extremely careful and meticulous and very fussy about the glue. She says that if you have it done by someone other than her, look at the flue they use and make sure it's not from China. Not only does it not last as long, but it contains formaldahyde.

Having it done on Monday morning, just in time for Fashion Week!

I haven't used fake eyelashes yet but I probably will soon for an upcoming event. I watched a great video online by a professional makeup artist. She uses Mac and Ardell lashes and she swears by only using duo glue..not the stuff that comes with the lashes..you have to buy the Duo Separately. You can watch her tutorials on you tube, Search for MakeupGeekTV. She's really good.

Archived