early check in for sun princess in sydney???

momoforthodoc

we have experience the early check in process both in seattle and buenos aires and was wondering if princess offers this in one of the hotels in sydney?? we're not staying pre cruise with a princess package but sydney is an easy city to get around and make our way to where pre check in might be going on. has anyone experienced this prior to their cruise? it really does make embarkation so quick and easy!

thanks!

jeralyn ;)

I do not know if they do have a hotel to drop off at, but I will say there is no problem getting rid of your bags as you arrive at the terminal. They take them right out front.

We stayed in a hotel within walking distance (in The Rocks). We wandered down to the terminal after breakfast, dropped off our bags, checked in, then wandered around locally. The terminal is within blocks of interesting sites and public transportation is right there too.

Have a great trip.

i appreciate the info from you both. i have been to sydney three times to visit friends so i do know about bridge climb, just haven't had the opportunity to do it.

the sun princess for this sailing will be in darling harbor, not sydney harbor where we are staying. i'm not concerned about dropping our luggage off as our friends will be taking us to the port, just wondered if there was the early check in that we've experienced our last two sailings. it just makes embarkation that much easier and much faster.

thanks for your help and suggestions!

jeralyn ;)

Archived