Anyway of getting behind the scenes?

qwerty11

Anyone got pictures of their behind the scenes tours?

Cameras are not allowed on the tours. A ship's photographer will take a photo of you with the Captain (on the $55 & $95 tour) and one of you on the bow (on the $95 tour). These 8x10 photos are included in the price.

Dave

You can get a job that allows you access to all the areas you're talking about. Before I retired, (Nov '09) I was the computer hardware engineer who went aboard the ships to repair the computers, while in port. As a result, I got to go into all areas of the ship. I don't think any passengers are allowed access to the actual engine room anymore, even though in "the day" passengers were allowed to take a gander at that giant propeller shaft. (Yep, most ships don't have that anymore either.) ;) Also, if you want a GREAT look behind the stage, and to learn how the shows are put on, just volunteer to do the "Legends Show". You'll get a GREAT lesson on the back stage and engineering involved in putting on a show in the big theater! (Lots of fun as well.) :cool:

"SKY"

Wow have never heard of this being offered before. We are platinum for about 5 cruises and new to me.

I am Platinum and not only was the tour $95.00, the last 3 cruises I have tried book this tour on three different ships over the last three months and it was "sold out" on the first day.

It would be nice of Platinum status guaranteed you a spot on the tours (paying the $95.00 of course) I have a back to back coming up on the Splendor and I booked it with the intent of finally getting on that tour - I can be on line before anyone gets on board.

Hey Carnival....shout out from a Platinum cruiser.....how about a guaranteed spot on the Behind the fun tour? My loyalty status should at least get me a spot on the tour.

Archived