mayflower terminal southampton

shoreham01

Not deliberately early, its just that as our cruise coincides with the Southampton Boat Show we were thinking we may have to allow more time for the taxi to get us there as we will be coming from near Brighton. If we are not delayed we may be there about 11 or earlier, depending on the traffic, and I know you cannot check in until 11.30. Just thinking we could be left standing outside for a while which will not be fun especially if the weather is poor. Having said that, I am trying to arrange for good weather throughout the cruise!

You won't be left waiting outside at 11am. There will probably already be a long queue by then.

A long 'gueue'....dont you mean a long line? A long 'Q' is this isnt it: "Quuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu".

Got to get your English tightened up there some! Oooops, you are English......never mind.

Denny (hehe)

Does anyone know if there is somewhere to wait if you arrive at the terminal too early?

There is a very large and nice waiting area with plenty of chairs and a snack stand as well. We normally get there aroung 11 and usually don't have much of a wait.

Enjoy your cruise.

A long 'gueue'....dont you mean a long line? A long 'Q' is this isnt it: "Quuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu".

Got to get your English tightened up there some! Oooops, you are English......never mind.

Denny (hehe)

He he indeed . It's a queue not a gueue, and no, I am not English, I am Welsh! Bit like calling an American a Canadian. He he!

Archived