cabin catagories on the Liberty

Cozzette2

I am new to Carnival and am not sure of the cabin catagories. My Ta has quoted me a price for an 8-A cabin and the only ones I saw are on the upper deck over the promenade. Are the higher letters better catagories because they are on higher decks or decks with only cabins above and below?

Any recomendations on catagories or decks? I see alot of recomendations for the Empress deck. Will being over the Promenade be noisy?

Thanks, you guys have all been so helpful and I appreciate it.

Kris

We recently had 6285 on the Liberty and it was perfect - very close to the elevators, easy to navigate to any area on the ship, no noise from common rooms anywhere near us (did have some noise from door-slammers on either side).

I was in 6404 on the Glory (which is the same class ship) which is a 6B and literally near the stairs by the night clubs and karaoke, etc. I didn't hear a thing.

The one thing I did learn if you don't do self disembarkation (and this was last October) That 6th floor (upper I think) is the last one off the ship, we didn't get off the ship (and their were other issues we rescued people at sea the night before so we didn't get into Port until 7 AM) until Noon. Of course that was a special situation, but I HATE sitting around when I have a few hours to drive home.

We'll be on the Liberty in 31 days in an 8F all the way almost to the top. :D

I was in 6404 on the Glory (which is the same class ship) which is a 6B and literally near the stairs by the night clubs and karaoke, etc. I didn't hear a thing.

The one thing I did learn if you don't do self disembarkation (and this was last October) That 6th floor (upper I think) is the last one off the ship, we didn't get off the ship (and their were other issues we rescued people at sea the night before so we didn't get into Port until 7 AM) until Noon. Of course that was a special situation, but I HATE sitting around when I have a few hours to drive home.

We'll be on the Liberty in 31 days in an 8F all the way almost to the top. :D

I don't know how they determine the order for debarkation, but last week on Upper Deck on the Liberty, we had #12 out of 35.........we were off the ship by 9:00.

Archived