Borrowing Disney's Pack n Play

Penguiiin

We are cruising Disney in October 2011. We will have a 33 mo old & a 10 mo old. I would like to have a pack n play to take ashore at castaway cay for the baby to be corralled in and nap in.

Do you think i could use the one from the ship or should i bring mine from home?

• 3 weeks later...

Heck, its in your room already. Pack it up into the stuff bag and walk it off with all your beach bags and things.

You wont have any sun protection though.

We bought & brought a $35 beach-tent/sun-cabana.

It did the same thing, gave good shade & didnt have the metal bars to haul around. It weighs like 2 lbs in a very small sling bag.

Do a google search.

I know from experience with little ones and being on the Castaway Cay Island. It would be a pain in the butt to drag a pack n play onto the beach! Why would you want to do that anyways? Go find a nice shade tree and umbrella to play under. My kids would have had a fit if I made them sit in a pack in play on the beach at any age! I loved making sand castles with them and playing in the shallow waters with them... I wouldn't ever think of taking a pack in play onto any beach. Don't do it! Take your sunscreen, drinks, snacks, toys, and umbrella to the beach and have fun! Leave the pack in play at home!!!

Archived