10 days to Go...Thanks!

In 10 days, I will be boarding the Freedom of the Seas! I want to thank everyone on this Board for your help, for your advice, for your comments and suggestions. I have sailed with Royal previously, but always on the Sovereign class ships. This is my first time on a larger Royal ship, and I am beside myself with excitement!

I am soooo into cruise mode, that I am practically useless at work. I hear steel drums..I smell suntan lotion...I think I just heard the ship's horn!

I am ready for some R&R, for some time to sit on the balcony - to stare out over the ocean - and let the sounds of the wave speak to my soul.

With the storms brewing out in the Atlantic, even the thought of not knowing if we will stick to the planned itinerary or go a different route is fun and exciting.

Oh sweet vacation - I am counting down the last few days!

In 10 days, I will be boarding the Freedom of the Seas! I want to thank everyone on this Board for your help, for your advice, for your comments and suggestions. I have sailed with Royal previously, but always on the Sovereign class ships. This is my first time on a larger Royal ship, and I am beside myself with excitement!

I am soooo into cruise mode, that I am practically useless at work. I hear steel drums..I smell suntan lotion...I think I just heard the ship's horn!

I am ready for some R&R, for some time to sit on the balcony - to stare out over the ocean - and let the sounds of the wave speak to my soul.

With the storms brewing out in the Atlantic, even the thought of not knowing if we will stick to the planned itinerary or go a different route is fun and exciting.

If they have the same pool band that we had the first week of August, they were really good.

Don't miss the magician show. He is awesome, one of the best shows we have ever seen. We thought overall the entertainment on Freedom was really good.

It is a great ship, have loads of fun. Don't miss the parades-one will be the first night and one will be at like 5:30 or so on the last night. Very colorful and beautiful.

So have a blast. It is a great ship.

In 10 days, I will be boarding the Freedom of the Seas! I am right there with you!!:D I hear steel drums on my ipod..I smell suntan lotion working on my base tan...I think I just heard the ship's horn! Not a horn, but I have RCCL theme song as my ring tone.:D

I am ready for some R&R, for some time to sit on the balcony - to stare out over the ocean - and let the sounds of the wave speak to my soul. With you on this too.

With the storms brewing out in the Atlantic, even the thought of not knowing if we will stick to the planned itinerary or go a different route is fun and exciting. Any place will work for us too.

We are leaving "dodge" Friday evening and doing Epcot on Saturday. Like all others, we are so ready.

I know how you feel about getting nothing done at work and thinking about sitting on the balcony and staring at the ocean and the smell of suntan lotion. We love the Freedom. You will be blown away the minute you board. The crew is awesome and the ship is filled with fun and exciting things to do. We board the Oasis in two days, so I know exactly how you feel w/the excitement factor. I am useless today at work! (Glad my boss doesn't read these boards...haha) Have an awesome time!

Archived