D Plus on Oasis/Allure - shows

gemcam1

While I don't know the answer specifically, what I do know is that there is a very small area set aside for suite guests. We saw it in the Ice Show on Oasis, maybe only a couple of rows. Once the seats are gone, then what would you do?

I would make online reservations for all the shows; there is no cost or trouble, and you can still sit where you want, right?

Enjoy your cruise. :)

I will be D+ when I go on Allure 3/11 - Can D+'s go to shows without reservation and go right in as suite guests do?

thanks

We made our "reservations" on line just because it was convenient. There is supposedly a special seating area for suite and D+. However, when we got to the theater and I asked the staff where the D+ seating was, I got blank stares in reply. They obviously had no clue about this "new benefit."

We made our "reservations" on line just because it was convenient. There is supposedly a special seating area for suite and D+. However, when we got to the theater and I asked the staff where the D+ seating was, I got blank stares in reply. They obviously had no clue about this "new benefit."

Thanks

When was your Cruise??:confused:

Archived