Does anybody else feel this way?

igo2travel

:)

LOve the pictures! It builds excitement whilst waiting for my cruise date and if I'm not booked ,It's like going along on someone elses cruise!

Did I mention I cruise in 29 days!!! YEEEHHAAAAA:)

Congrats. Here here..agreed. :D

I put all my pics in my WEBSHOTS below. That way, if interested, the viewer can either click on my WEBSHOTS which also tells you what pictures of what ships I have. In my weekly reports from WEBSHOTS I usually get around 2500 to 5000 views ! ! Amazes me. :confused:

I do, however, enjoy immensely those reviews that include photos even if posted right along with the text, especially if its about a ship I haven't cruised yet.:) And if its a ship I've cruised it has a very pleasant nostalgic effect, more so, if its a ship I cruised before the digital era and I have no pics to remind me of what a great time I had.

Interesting side note: I also have my SSR Fanatics truck club pics on my WEBSHOTS site and have interested many of my SSR members in cruising because you can't avoid seeing pics about cruising even if you're going there for pics about our trucks (and vice versa) :D

Archived