Anyone used barcelona-airport-transfers.com for airport to hotel or hotel to port?

DLUT

We're looking for an airport to hotel transfer for 6 people and a hotel to port transfer for 8 people, and we were wondering if the company Barcelona Airport Transfers is worth using. Any help would be appreciated.

We used them 2 years ago for 2 transfers in Barcelona-Pier to Hotel & 3 days later Hotel to Airport. Very efficent transfers. Friendly, well dressed drivers, very clean vehicles and right on time (even a little early). Easy to book on-line. Received a confrimation almost immediately. Office personel responded to my questions in a timely manner. Highly recommended!!!

Didn't use them but 6 people will easily fit into two taxis. We found the taxis everywhere and reasonably priced. Huge line of them at the port and at the airport. My memory recalls about 30 euros from city center to airport two years ago.

We're looking for an airport to hotel transfer for 6 people and a hotel to port transfer for 8 people, and we were wondering if the company Barcelona Airport Transfers is worth using. Any help would be appreciated.

We are taking the aerobus from the airport to the city. Much cheaper. I booked a2b for pick up in the city to the port which was 30 euros I think then reserved a van from the port to airport on debarkation day. That was 43 euros. There are five of us so these prices were for a mini bus. This was cheaper than two taxis. And I didn't want to split my family up

With all the people and all the luggage, the prices made more sense to use Barcelona Airport Transfers instead of taxis. It wound up being $76 for 6 of us to the hotel, and $88 for 8 of us to the port. Thanks for all the responses.:)

Archived