"In Cabin" information, please

KAYEF

New to Celebrity for an upcoming cruise. I'm sure this is known by all you Celebrity passengers, but can you please tell me if there are hair dryers and bathrobes in ALL the cabins?

We have a verandah cabin on deck seven on the Infinity.

Thanks!:)

New to Celebrity for an upcoming cruise. I'm sure this is known by all you Celebrity passengers, but can you please tell me if there are hair dryers and bathrobes in ALL the cabins?

We have a verandah cabin on deck seven on the Infinity.

Thanks!:)

Yes. Enjoy your cruise!

While I haven't been on the Infinity we've been on all three of it's sister M Class ships. The hair dryers available on those ships in standard room are very weak wall mounted hair dryers in the bathroom. If you want a standard hair dryer you might want to bring your own. Regular hand held portable hair dryers are provided in CC rooms and suites, but my wife still brings her own.

Picture of one is here: http://simon-pics.smugmug.com/Cruises/Cruise-Ship-Rooms-and-Features/Room-Features/6078447_5NvAK#381353368_tbmna

Thanks everyone!

I'm looking forward to trying Celebrity.

we had those wall mounted on some other ships. HAL has the new type in a bag in a drawer (besides the wall mounted in some ships)...........so I know what you mean.;)

I dont live in humidity, don't like humidity.............so the hair dryer will most likely get a lot of use on our cruise.

Archived