Embassy Suites at the Tampa Port

augusta78

I apologize if this is the wrong place to post this but the hotel forum didn't look like it gets any traffic.

Has anyone stayed at the Embassy near the port? It looks nice and has breakfast included and check out isn't until 12. Thinking of staying there the night before the cruise (christmas night), Just wondering if anyone had any input.

I've stayed there it's really nice.

Not only do they have breakfast in the morning but a Manger's reception at night. It's a short Taxi ride to the port (not sure if they have a van that can take you as part of your stay I stayed there overnight for a concert at the St Pete Times Forum).

I posted some pictures in the other forum of the room we had as well.

We've stayed at the ES in downtown Tampa and LOVED it! Great location, all suites, free hot breakfast, free happy hour, and a view of the ship awaiting your arrival. It's a very nice hotel. I suggest not staying until checkout at noon and heading to the ship early to get the party started! We got there shortly after 11 & boarded within the hour.

Augusta - we stayed there in 2008 and thought it was really nice. The mentioned Manager's Reception was nice, as was the complimentary breakfast buffet. We had lunch in the cafe there upon arrival and it was really nice, sat out on the veranda and ate. There's a pool on the 5th or 6th floor that you can see the Carnival ships coming and going from, AND there's a bar up there too! Rooms were nice, and we took a hotel shuttle van to the port. Just sign up for it when you check in. It's a short walk to several nice restaurants too.

Archived