FYI new military program finally

cacy6893076

I asked Liza McD why our credit had not turned up on our personalizer yet, since we made final payment awhile back. She said it won't due to a change in the way they process these. She said if I needed confirmation to take with me, to print out her email to take along.

I asked Liza McD why our credit had not turned up on our personalizer yet, since we made final payment awhile back. She said it won't due to a change in the way they process these. She said if I needed confirmation to take with me, to print out her email to take along.

Mine showed up on my Cruise Personalizer under the captain circle link. If you have at least one Pricess cruise you should have Captain Circle Member #.:D

m4hami, please give us feed back upon your return exactly how your OBC was handled. Were you able to use it for gratuities?

You can get a lot of information about The Villages on there web site .https://www.thevillages.net/ It is neat place to live.:D

My son is active military.............princess disbanded it s military rates in 2009 much to the dismay of many...i have not been on the site alot lately so if not discussed before the new military beniefit program is in place apparently they were re -working/thinking it.....it offers on board credit for retired/active military etc.....don't forget to ask about it//////// Best to all

A big thanks for your info...I had seen the title but didn't read it weeks ago figuring it was for active duty military only.

I shouldn't assume anything & thus had to read through all 16 pages but it was well worth it.

Reading all of the posts I qualify for this excellent promo & I faxed my documents to Liza tonight. I hope to hear from her soon about our upcoming November & our October 2011 cruises.

There are a lot of us who owe you a drink if we're ever sail on a cruise with you...thanks again!

Mine showed up on my Cruise Personalizer under the captain circle link. If you have at least one Pricess cruise you should have Captain Circle Member #.:D

That's great. Mine did not show up there and that is why I emailed her. I have OBC coming from 3 different things and the only one that did not show up there was the military.

I reviewed the comments for the Militay Program OBC-I sent my DD214-passport-booking#-home phone to Liza McDonald-I quickly was approved in less than a day-[i have 8 years service]I received $250 for our 14 day cruise. I received an email confirmation and will take it with me as it has not shown up on my data-I am paid in full, a Cpt Circle Platinum member and sail Dec 5,2010.

Liza did an excellent job and I thank Princess for the nice OBC-appreciate it very much!!!

I reviewed the comments for the Militay Program OBC-I sent my DD214-passport-booking#-home phone to Liza McDonald-I quickly was approved in less than a day-[i have 8 years service]I received $250 for our 14 day cruise. I received an email confirmation and will take it with me as it has not shown up on my data-I am paid in full, a Cpt Circle Platinum member and sail Dec 5,2010.

Liza did an excellent job and I thank Princess for the nice OBC-appreciate it very much!!!

Did you fax or snail mail your documents?

I faxed mine to Liza last night & hope to hear from her soon that it's approved.

I'm wondering if Princess will keep the info in their files or if we will have to resubmit before each cruise.

As I recall in earlier posts expressing a concern about info getting into the wrong hands said Liza was destroying them after she completed the process.

As I recall in earlier posts expressing a concern about info getting into the wrong hands said Liza was destroying them after she completed the process.

I emailed my Husband's documents and so I saved the file in the CRUISE INFO folder on our computer. I also have the letter there where I request the egg crate for the bed, etc

I decided to not call Liza & to try the process via fax & email. I faxed it Wednesday night & emailed her last night (Thursday) to confirm receiving my faxed documents (don't do it often) after not hearing from her.

This morning she replied to my email confirming that my OBC has been posted on our cruises.

I asked if I could view it online & this was her reply:

Please note we have a new process with benefits, you will no longer see onboard credit on line. Please obtain booking confirmation from your travel agent which identifies benefit as an onboard credit or this email will serve as confirmation.

It's Princess employees like Liza (either behind the scenes or onboard) that keep me returning for more Princess cruises.

I never thought that a couple of years working the flight deck of the aircraft carrier USS Midway would count for anything. I am very grateful to Princess for this program, to "cacy6893076" for telling us about it & to his active duty military son who's in harms way to protect us & our freedom. :)

Just a reminder for those of you who serve...

Send a copy of your military card to....

Please note effective immediately all future Military benefit applications please send documentation to fax number 661 753 0151 or email address shareholderbenefit@princesscruises.com for processing.

Note: those of you who have shareholder OBC cannot combine. I have both, but I went with the military OBC (same amount) to show Princess that I appreciate the support to our military.

Please note we have a new process with benefits, you will no longer see onboard credit on line. Please obtain booking confirmation from your travel agent which identifies benefit as an onboard credit or this email will serve as confirmation.

I emailed the info to shareholder benefits yesterday, checked my email this morning and had a reply confirming the OBC, as well as a copy of the new booking confirmation showing the OBC. My cruise is over a year away and not even close to being paid in full. I'm a happy camper, um, I mean cruiser!

I decided to not call Liza & to try the process via fax & email. I faxed it Wednesday night & emailed her last night (Thursday) to confirm receiving my faxed documents (don't do it often) after not hearing from her.

This morning she replied to my email confirming that my OBC has been posted on our cruises.

I asked if I could view it online & this was her reply:

It's Princess employees like Liza (either behind the scenes or onboard) that keep me returning for more Princess cruises.

I never thought that a couple of years working the flight deck of the aircraft carrier USS Midway would count for anything. I am very grateful to Princess for this program, to "cacy6893076" for telling us about it & to his active duty military son who's in harms way to protect us & our freedom. :)

And WE are very greatful to you for your service!

I sent my fax directly and received feedback quickly. It does show up under my Passenger Src copy detailing passengers-priceing-itinerary-it show where the OBC is.

Did you book directly with Princess?

I used a TA so that's probably why Liza told me to contact my TA for a copy of that document showing the OBC. I have Liza's email that I'll bring just in case there's a snafu.

The following is the address I was given:

Liza B. McDaniel

Yield Management

Direct 661 753 0305

Fax 661 753 0151

Which is correct?

I used the fax number with attention to Liza & followed up with her via email. I think that's the easiet way to do it & saves her time by not talking to each applicant. I faxed my documents one evening, they were approved the same day & she emailed me a confirmation the next day; she recommends to bring it on your cruise just in case there's a problem onboard.

She generally sends an email confirming your OBC but said that it won't show up on your Cruise Personalizer. I booked with a TA so she had me contact my TA to get a new booking confirmation with the OBC listed; I believe if you book directly then Princess will send you a new copy.

It's a great benefit & I wanted to make it as simple for Liza to handle all of the requests...she does an amazing job!

I skimmed over this thread, thinking it would not apply to us. DH was not career military and is not on active duty, but did enlist and serve during the Vietnam War. Thanks to reading everyone's posts last night, I realized that we would qualify for the military OBC! This morning I emailed Liza McDaniel and attached the DD214 and copy of driver's license. This afternoon, I got an email confirmation from Liza stating that $100 military OBC has been applied towards our upcoming cruise in January.

Thanks to all who posted the information here, thanks to Liza for her prompt response, and thanks to Princess for offering this to veterans!!:) And of course, a big thank you to all the veterans.

I used the fax number with attention to Liza & followed up with her via email. I think that's the easiet way to do it & saves her time by not talking to each applicant. I faxed my documents one evening, they were approved the same day & she emailed me a confirmation the next day; she recommends to bring it on your cruise just in case there's a problem onboard.

She generally sends an email confirming your OBC but said that it won't show up on your Cruise Personalizer. I booked with a TA so she had me contact my TA to get a new booking confirmation with the OBC listed; I believe if you book directly then Princess will send you a new copy.

It's a great benefit & I wanted to make it as simple for Liza to handle all of the requests...she does an amazing job!

My DH spoke to Liza before our last cruise and he also got the OBC.

Archived