Princess cabin sofa beds

balcony2003

I have been on the Diamond Princess twice and I found the sofa bed in the mini suites to be an intriguing design that is comfortable to sleep on. I have been looking all over for a sofa bed like those found on cruise ships where the bottom flips over the top to reveal a twin bed. It does not have that dreaded bar found on typical sofa beds. I want one for my guest room.

If someone is taking a cruise soon in a suite that contains one of these sofas could you take note of the information on the manufacture's label. I am to the point that I am going to contact the manufacture to see if I can purchase one? Someone has got to make one of these for use off a cruise ship. I really appreciate it.

couch3.jpg.a66edf63361ba9885cece80af7369f61.jpg

• 8 years later...
8 minutes ago, baronessk said:

Did you ever have any luck with this?  I too am looking for that for a den!  Thanks.

Since both of those posters haven't been here for years, I'm not sure they'll answer you.

But, maybe, someone else reading will have the answer.

We had that type of single-person sofa-bed on the HAL Zaandam. I'm reading that the current sofa bed on Princess ships are NOT this type! but have a very thin mattress possibly over the bars we apparently ALL have experienced. If I ever encounter the GOOD kind, I will tear it apart to find the manufacturer!