Landromat in Miami

melmich

We are doing a b2b in January on Liberty of the Seas and would like to be able to find somewhere where I could do a bit of laundry on turnaround day. It would need to be close to the port of miami. We are 2 families with 2 kids each, so we would to bring a lot less luggage with us if we could do this. Using the laundry service on RCCL would probably cost us a lot! Is there anyone that has done this before?

Were I you, I'd go to Miami Beach to do laundry, rather than try to navigate some of the areas around the port.

Lambs Coin Laundry

1112 15th St, Miami Beach

Clean Machine of South Beach

226 12th St, Miami Beach

Angelina Coin Laundry

910 Alton Rd, Miami Beach

When you're done with your clothes, find a nice Cuban place to have lunch.

We are doing a b2b in January on Liberty of the Seas and would like to be able to find somewhere where I could do a bit of laundry on turnaround day. It would need to be close to the port of miami. We are 2 families with 2 kids each, so we would to bring a lot less luggage with us if we could do this. Using the laundry service on RCCL would probably cost us a lot! Is there anyone that has done this before?

Won't it cost alot to take a cab back and forth to a laundromat? If you figure in cab fare it may end up the same cost as to have the ship do it. If there are 2 families with 2 kids each you will need more than one cab.

I say, let the Dads and the kids go off and do something on Turnaround day, even if it's just hanging around the ship and let the Moms go off to do the laundry (I'm not sexist, I just enjoy doing the laundry.)

Moms can get away for a bit, get the fluff and fold done, and see some of Miami Beach, even if it is just a laundromat.

At $25 per bag to have the ship do the wash, I think it's a much better idea to have a little laundry excursion.

I'm weird, but if I can do it, I like to go home with a suitcase full of clean laundry. I've done laundry in many cities and it's kind of fun. Going to buy detergent, finding the laundry, trying to figure out the machines in a foreign country. It's something familiar and totally different.

On some cruise ships, they have coin laundries, so if you can do that, naturally, that would be better.

Archived