talent show on 4 day cruise?

GOTTA CRUISE NOW

We were on the Fantasy 4 day cruise last week, and I had prepared to sing in the talent show. But when it came right down to it, I was told that I had to do a song by "a legend" and that was not what I had prepared, so we didn't do it. In fact, the show was scheduled at 4:30 on the last day on board and I completely forgot about it! Wish I would have gone and saw what everyone else did...But there is always next time.

There was a talent show on the final evening on board the Paradise, 4 night cruise to Baja as well.

Did you go to it? What acts were presented? If so I may bring my clarinet. I was in the talent show for the Coral and Golden Princess. Was it a talent show or the Legend show?

Maybe I will bring my clarinet anyway. And pack it with my booze, fireworks, crock pot and Jolly Roger Flag.

Did you go to it? What acts were presented? If so I may bring my clarinet. I was in the talent show for the Coral and Golden Princess. Was it a talent show or the Legend show?

Maybe I will bring my clarinet anyway. And pack it with my booze, fireworks, crock pot and Jolly Roger Flag.

Unfortunately, I didn't go. When I woke up that morning (Thursday), I had a real bad cold and spent most of the day in a fog. By evening, I just wanted to pack and get some sleep.

The show was late - around 10:00/10:30 - and it was called "Carnival Legends." Hope that helps you out. Though I'm not sure what the difference is??

:)

We just got off the Inspiration 4 night cruise yesterday and they had a talent show at 4:30 on the last fun day at sea (which was Sunday). I remember reading something about they would take the first eight sign ups and no comedy acts. It was a good show!!!

Cheryl

Archived