Can someone tape World's Largest Ship on National Geographic, Thurs, Sept. 9, at 9PM

JokerABC

hey guys, I will be working during National Geographic channel's "World's Largest Cruise Ship" on Thursday, Sept 9 at 9PM. I really wanted to watch this! Hopefully, they got some good technical information that went into the design and engineering of this ship. I won't be able to watch it! Can someone record it and put it on Youtube ;) Like how someone put the old complete episode of Big, Bigger, Biggest of the Independence on Youtube. So excited to see this!

Here's the link for those who don't know:

http://channel.nationalgeographic.com/series/man-made/5098/Overview

hey guys, I will be working during National Geographic channel's "World's Largest Cruise Ship" on Thursday, Sept 9 at 9PM. I really wanted to watch this! Hopefully, they got some good technical information that went into the design and engineering of this ship. I won't be able to watch it! Can someone record it and put it on Youtube ;) Like how someone put the old complete episode of Big, Bigger, Biggest of the Independence on Youtube. So excited to see this!

Here's the link for those who don't know:

http://channel.nationalgeographic.com/series/man-made/5098/Overview

Hi There

I recorded the Worlds Record Cruise ship on Oasis back in 15th July in the UK and will copy it over for you tube hope to do this soon as poss... ( it was me who put the Big, Bigger, Biggest :D)

It was great to watch, may have ago on oasis one day but love Independence to much ... Mark

My DVR says its the Freedom of the Seas...sure hope its wrong and its the Oasis...We have Cox cable and that is what it says. but I have it set to record:D

My info guide says Oasis.

I have my DVR set to record. Although, I can't help get it on youtube, I have no idea how to do that.

Thanks for the heads up.

Hi There

I recorded the Worlds Record Cruise ship on Oasis back in 15th July in the UK and will copy it over for you tube hope to do this soon as poss... ( it was me who put the Big, Bigger, Biggest :D)

It was great to watch, may have ago on oasis one day but love Independence to much ... Mark

Oh you did the Independence one? Nice, I saw that back in March before my cruise on that ship :cool:

Hopefully people can watch this who are interested, a lot didn't know about it. And hopefully it's on the Oasis. The NGC website clearly says Oasis.

Besides the whole issue of whether Youtube will keep it up, there is a limit of something like 9 and a half minutes for each video so no way you can put up the entire thing without doing it in pieces.

Archived