Sue Bryant of CC on FoxNews

WinnipegCruiser

Odd part is, this part of it there isn't a mention of cruise critic that I could see, but they paint a picture of cruising being dangerous...how crazy for Fox to paint a picture like that, but the lawyer was assuring that it was a rare case that this stuff happens. I like fox and all, but I hate it when the media does stuff like that. It's safer on a cruise ship than most stuff we do on a daily basis in our own back yards and city's where we live.

http://video.foxnews.com/v/4331973/cameras-catch-cruise-ship-in-violent-storm

Your clip was with a different person. Trust me, they did the same sort of interview with Sue of CC.

So Fox have decided to make a news story out of an event that took place two years ago? Why am I not surprised?

We give up... why are you not surprised?

Here are the numbers:

Live + Same Day Cable News Daily Ratings for September 7, 2010

P2+ Total Day

FNC – 1,162,000 viewers

CNN – 346,000 viewers

MSNBC – 450,000 viewers

CNBC – 177,000 viewers

HLN – 276,000 viewers

P2+ Prime Time

FNC – 2,265,000 viewers

CNN – 518,000 viewers

MSNBC –929,000 viewers

CNBC – 201,000 viewers

HLN – 552,000 viewers

Fox is far and away the most watched cable news source. They have more viewers than all the other sources COMBINED. If this helps direct more people to CC, I think that is great.

Well, hello Sue, glad to hear from you. I admit I had some trouble understanding some of what you said, which ship you were talking about having been on , the ship in the video or another one.

Cool you responded in person :)

It said you were a contributing editor to CC ... but I couldnt find anything saying you work with CC in your profile. So, do I have that part right I think I heard?

Well happy to get the updates..pleased it is good CC press, in the end, with all our sometimes whisper to whisper chat. I see us sometimes; all as kids with those paper cups on strings hopping along with our changing stories..half perceptions etc.

Happy cruising and Tuesday all...Sarah

Archived