Glory Feb 5-12

MrsPack

First of all I want to thank all of you for all your posts and for answering all my "first timer" questions. I know that all your help, made our cruise the best vacation of our married life.

Thanks to all

Mrs Pack

This was our first cruise....

I don't know where to start....lol

We missed the boat on Saturday because of weather on our end. But we met the ship in Naussa....I am not sure of her name..but as soon as we came on. We were met with open arms. I think her name is Nina...a purser. She took us to the front desk and had our bags taken to our room. And then walked us up to our cabin when we were done. Made sure we had things we needed. While were were unpacking a bottle of Champange and chocolate covered strawberries were delivered. With a note-of welcome aboard.

We did bring the "walmart door shoe hanger" thing...There was 6 small shelves and plenty of counter space. But was nice to have the shower things with in arms reach while in the shower. There is Lever body soap and Shampoo dispensers in the shower. But I used my own conditioner. The shower head is removable to get the sand out of the "crevices" when returning from the beach. Great water pressure and "HOT" water...was nice.

Oh beware of the noise after flushing the loo..... OMG scared the C@&$ out of me... lol Just be warned.

Room service--We had coffee and danish every morning...at 0730 they were on time everymorning...coffee was hot and delish. Our room was cleaned every morning and everynite while at dinner our bed was turned down and had the most wonderful "towel" pets waiting for us and mints...with the caper.(ships daily paper)

The food-

We did not have the in room frig open. Ice was delivered morning and nite.

The Red sail was good for lunch. The food was always a bit diffrent everyday. I thot for a buffet enough of a variety. Always fresh fruit-which I loved. We had sushi every evening...as an "snack" before our late seating in the Platinum dinning room. We had Dixie & O as our waitstaff...Super nice girls...the are in the rasied area just right of the staircase on the bottom level. IF you see them tell them we said Hello...(from Senorita Isabel & Senor Jeff) They were the best. We had dinner in the Emerald Room...(supper club) I think it was worth the 25 dollars extra...for the quiet space. I thot the food was good..and fun. The grill has good burgers...also.

Entertainment-

We never made it to one show....We had other "things" to do... :p

Pictures-

We had our picture taken at every chance...the black and white was our favorite...I thot they all did a fine job. Was very hard to narrow down our choices.

Main lobby-

We did sit for the piano music....it was so nice to listen too at night with a glass of wine. I thot the life of boat was a beautiful pace....so nice and slow. I never felt like someone was trying to sell me something felt any pressure of any kind.

Spa-

I did go to the spa on Wednesday... I did notice that they did run "specials" toward the end of the week. The girls were very nice...and I didn't buy anything more then the treatment.

Gym-

Was nice and not too busy.

Ok...that is all I can think of for now....

All in all....I loved my cruise....I never met one rude person...Everyone was nice and when we asked fellow passengers to help with photos everyone helped us and we helped them.

I know we will be back...soon.

Archived