Excursion payment?

edgeman61

My DW and I are taking the Spirit out of NOLA for a 7N W. Caribbean cruise. We went to NCL's site to book our excursions, we selected the ones we wanted and thought we would be charged at an online checkout (like another Cruiseline we have used). We have a confirmation that we are booked for these excursions but when do we pay?

We would be disapointed if these excursions sold out and we lost our place due to not having a paid, secured reservation.

Thanks for any input.

your booked reservation SECURES your spot...you can always call the Shore Excursion Dept before you leave to make sure:)

we have booked numerous excursions online and thru the Shore Excursion Dept and never had a problem--just bring your confirmations and you should be FINE!!

My DW and I are taking the Spirit out of NOLA for a 7N W. Caribbean cruise. We went to NCL's site to book our excursions, we selected the ones we wanted and thought we would be charged at an online checkout (like another Cruiseline we have used). We have a confirmation that we are booked for these excursions but when do we pay?

We would be disapointed if these excursions sold out and we lost our place due to not having a paid, secured reservation.

Thanks for any input.

big difference between NCL and RCI, with RCI, you reserve an excursion and it goes on your credit card immediately. With NCL, the charge goes on your on-board account.

Archived